Through the API you can download a report that shows you what terms a Member agreed to and when.
Note: This data export is not currently available to download from the Community dashboard. If you are looking for this data, please contact support.
Below are descriptions of the fields that are provided in this data export:
- MEMBER_ID - The id of the member that accepted the terms
- LEADER_ID - For what leader did the member accept the terms
- TERM_ID - The id of the terms that got accepted. This is needed, because over time the terms can change
- MEMBER_EMAIL - The email address of the member
- MEMBER_COUNTRY_CODE - The two-letter country code (ISO 3166) of the member
- WAS_CHECKED - Did the member accept the terms?
WAS_PRE_CHECKED - Was the box pre-checked? In the US this is
- ACCEPTED_AT - The date when the terms were accepted