Whether you're trying to keep track of an exciting, multi-part promotion or the filters are just stacking up, it always helps to stay a bit more organized and name your outbound campaigns accordingly!
You can easily name and rename campaigns to boost clarity, save time and effort, and improve understanding among your team members.
See it in action:
✓ Double click the video to enter full screen.
Things to Note!
- Naming a campaign is totally optional. If you leave the field blank, the campaign will be identified by the number of recipients, the filters you used, and the date and time it was sent out.
- Duplicate campaign names are allowed and up to 1000 characters can be used in each title.
- You can rename past campaigns and pending scheduled texts at any time.
- For now, you can name campaigns only on the Web Dashboard.
- Any Community Leader on a usage-based plan is able to rename campaigns. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in upgrading your plan.