In-product data exports are available to those leaders on our usage-based plans, including any of our SMB (Small or Medium Business) or Enterprise Plans.
To enable the feature, please send a request to email@example.com. Requests must come from an email address registered to the account the data is being requested for.
Here is a list of the in-product data exports available:
- This export includes the time a campaign was sent, the message body, whether or not the campaign was filtered/scheduled, the number of recipients, the number of member responses, the number of members that received a reply to their response, and the number of members that replied STOP to the campaign (unsubscribes).
Message Segment Usage
- Detailed usage report with message type and daily breakouts
Campaign Link Performance
- This export applies to campaigns that were sent with either a URL link or media link. It includes the URL of the link, the type of link (client URL or media), the number of recipients the link was sent to, and the number of recipients that visited the link.
- This export includes all fields a member fills out when they sign up as well as some metadata that we gather - full name, phone number, gender, city, state, country, age, device type, email (if entered by member), and time of account creation.
Member Subscription Status
- This export includes a list of members with their subscription status (live, opted out, blocked, or deleted) and the timestamp when the subscription change occurred at.
- This export includes a list of your communities and the number of members in each.
- This export includes a list of the members in each of your communities and the date the member was added.