For our Small Business Usage-Based Plans and higher, we support two-factor authentication. This is an added layer of security requiring you to use an additional login credential when accessing your account.
- Download an auth app to your phone, and setup your account in that app.
- Login to dashboard.community.com, and you will be able to scan a unique QR code with your auth app to link your auth app with Community
(this code is specific to you, and expires within 7 days)
You can now use your authentication app to log in to your Community account.
How to use 2FA at login
- Enter your email and password at dashboard.community.com.
- At each login attempt, you’ll be prompted to enter a six digit code. To generate this code, launch your auth app (you’ll see a different code each time).
- Enter your six digit code at dashboard.community.com.
If you’re having trouble with two-factor authentication please contact us at email@example.com.
Note: if you enter the wrong six digit code five times, Community support will be alerted and you will be locked out of your account.
If you lose or change your authentication device (or app), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for support.