Your Community URL and QR Code make it easy for anyone to text your Community Number by automatically opening a new message on their devices directed straight to you. By default the message will be blank, but you can pre-populate a message to help guide your audience on what to text you, depending on the activation at hand. This helps to avoid typos and lower the barrier to entry for your Community!
The pre-populated message can be a general greeting or else include a specific keyword (word, phrase, hashtag, or emoji). This is particularly useful when you'd like Members to funnel into communities you've set up in your account. While this pre-populated message will be case sensitive and stay consistent with how you format it, community keywords are more flexible and will segment Members into their respective communities regardless of case and additional message content.
Once you've entered your text, both your Community URL and QR Code will automatically update above ⬆️ for you to copy, download, and share with your audience!
pro tip: Test your customized URL and scan your QR code on your personal phone to make sure your audience will have the streamlined experience you intended for them.
1) Set up a community + dedicated keywords based on the topic or activation
2) Enter the keyword or phrase you'd like your audience to text you on the Growth Tools tab
3) Copy your customized Community URL to link out in email newsletters, create buttons for your website, or share on social media. Download your customized QR Code for digital assets, physical products, or in-person activations.
4) Sample Instagram Story and QR Code graphic - consider your call to action & potential incentives to offer your audience!
5) The customized member activation text is automatically pre-populated when scanned or tapped