Automate (Anything) With Zapier & Community
Zapier is an IpaaS (Integration Platform as a Service) that Community uses to enable self-serve customer integrations. By integrating with Community, Leaders minimize manual overhead, create robust marketing automations that make use of customer data to increase personalization and create customer experiences that drive revenue and loyalty.
Community's Zapier integration allows Leaders to connect their existing systems to Community using Zapier to create powerful messaging automations, sync new Members acquired through Community to their CDP or CRM to increase audience reach, and increase revenue by deploying personalized SMS conversations at scale.
Connect Community with Zapier to set up automation flows that can trigger journeys, add custom attributes, and add, remove, or find subscribers. For example, with this integration you can:
- Create a Zapier flow to trigger a journey when subscribers add a specific product to their cart.
- Create a Zapier flow to add a custom attribute to subscribers after they view a product.
- Create a Zapier flow to add, remove, or find a subscriber.
- Create a Zapier flow to notify your Community when you go live.
Am I eligible for the Zapier integration?
Zapier is available for qualified customers on our usage-based plans. Feature availability and functionality may vary by service plan.
How can I integrate with Zapier?
If you are eligible, you can setup the Zapier Integration right from the Integrations Tab in Settings. You can also reach out to your Account Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll connect you to our integrations team.
- [Zapier] Integration Overview
- Community Supported Triggers and Actions
- Add new Community members as Klaviyo subscribers
View all our Add-Ons in your Dashboard
Add-Ons are available to Leaders on usage-based plans. Click the GIF below to view all Add-Ons in your dashboard or reach out to email@example.com to learn more.